Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 9th April - Horsham

It's nearly midnight and I have been in a frenzy of packing (or packing avoidance) for about 12 hours, for tomorrow I head off to Peru.

Hurray!

Well, hurray once I have actually done the case up and left the house, until which point I may feel compelled to unpack and repack it a few more times. Crucially, I have got my passport, and some new sunglasses (purchased from Specsavers this very afternoon) and of course the half price tent lamp that I got when I bought my hiking socks, so nothing can go wrong now whatever combination of black / stripy / white t-shirts I decide to take. I also have a fair amount of Immodium. Just in case.

The cast:
Ali: Me
Sarah Doherty: Colleague from Ashcombe days, seasoned explorer of Paris, Ireland etc
Emma Doherty: Sarah's big sister, currently living in Arequipa in the south of Peru
Sarah and Emma's Mum: Chaperoning us young things :-)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land! Good luck on ur travels. Am looking forward to reading all about it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete